Welcome to our Family Prayer landing page. This is a jumping off point loaded with helps and encouragement to develop prayer within your family and to encourage you in praying for your children or grandchildren. Here you will find ideas, articles, videos and links with great suggestions and resources you can use to bless your family in prayer.
Learn to pray in your family and receive the power of God in your home, and teach your children to be more like Christ. These articles will be very helpful.
- Preparing Our Hearts for the Coming of the Christ Child
- Are You Ready to Be the Answer
- Being Still in a Busy House
- Prayer for a Peaceful Family
- Fasting as a Family
- Deepening Your Family’s Passion for Prayer
- Living For God In The Last Days
- Praying God’s Character into Your Children
- Guarding the Minds of Our Children
- Newness of Life for a New Year
The Praying Family by Kim Butts. Starts with encouragement and a challenge that you can grow prayer in your family and a heart for prayer in your children. Loaded with ideas of practical things you can try in your family to get them praying.
The Prayer Saturated Family by Cheryl Sacks. This is an excellent resource, written for today’s busy family that shows both the importance of bringing prayer into the everyday life of a family and then shows you practically how to do it.