Learning to Love to Pray Seminar
The Learning to Love to Pray seminar is a prayer-training event that deepens and recharges people’s prayer lives and helps churches become “houses of prayer.”
The seminar and the book, Love to Pray,
complement each other. Much of the content is the same. Those who have used the devotional book find their prayer lives further deepened by attending the seminar and those who attend the seminar find that the book reinforces and expands on what they have gained at the seminar.
The seminar will encourage and equip:
- believers who want to learn to love to pray
- pastors who want to ignite prayer in the local church.
- intercessors who want to develop their prayer ministry abilities.
The Seminar in Brief:
- Time - Four to six hours of prayer training are provided on a Saturday or on a Friday evening and Saturday.
- Location - A conveniently located local church usually hosts the seminar.
- Promotion - The host church promotes the seminar to its own members and to other churches in the area.
- Size - The host church plans and promotes for 100 or more attendees.